Rodney Crowell’s Adventures in Song will begin at 3 PM on August 5th and end at 12 PM on August 9th. A final itinerary will be announced later this spring, so stay tuned!
Beth Nielsen Chapman
John Paul White
When registering you have the choice of paying a 25% deposit with the balance due in equal installments on December 1, 2020; February 1, 2021; April 1, 2021; and June 1, 2021 (no interest fees charged), or paying in full.
Pricing & Registration
Your registration will include all performances, workshops, concerts, musical activities, goody bags, lunches, and dinners at Scarritt Bennett. It does not, however, include accommodations.
We have procured a preferred rate at the Loews on West End Ave. It is normally $350/night, but we are getting those rooms for $219/night. It is a 10-minute walk from Loews to Scarritt Bennett. Our special discount rate is available through online booking only, and can only be accessed through our website. Click here to book a room directly.
There are also accommodations available at Scarritt Bennett Center for Adventures In Song. If you are interested, you can book there using this link: email@example.com, or call 615-669-1293.
Of course, you are welcome to stay wherever you like in Nashville as well!
- All performances, workshops, activities, and entertainment for 4 days and nights
- Parking – (First come, first serve)
- Lunches and dinners
What's Not Included
- Alcohol and snacks
- Sightseeing excursions in the area
- Personal musical gear – please bring your own instruments
Pricing and Registration Policy
- Registration & Payments
- All rates are per-person, unless stated otherwise.
- All prices subject to change. Prior sales excluded. Dreamcatcher Events reserves the right to change any price, package or offering at any time without prior notice.
- All rates are subject to 9.9% surcharge, which includes all state and local taxes, plus service fees.
- Installment Payment Plans – Upon checkout, you have the option to pay in full or in (non-refundable) quarterly installments.
- Upon registration, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total purchase amount is charged to your credit card.
- The remaining balance will be split evenly and automatically charged to the credit card on file on December 1, 2020; February 1, 2021; April 1, 2021; and June 1, 2021.
- All payments and deposits are final and non-refundable.
- Dreamcatcher Events LLC reserves the right to re-schedule any event if there should be an “Act of God,” natural disaster, breach of contract by the lead artists, pandemic, or any other circumstance which make an event impossible to hold. In this circumstance, Dreamcatcher shall issue full financial credit in the amount paid to all registrants who have paid. These “Credited” funds may be used for the specific event to be rescheduled or to attend any other Dreamcatcher Event of their choosing (subject to availability). The financial credit shall last two years from the dates of postponement. Registration refunds will not be distributed in the event that an event has to be rescheduled due to circumstances beyond Dreamcatcher’s control. This also applies to any registrant who may not be able to attend an event due to Covid and/or Force Measure. In that instance, Dreamcatcher shall provide the registrant a full credit to use at their discretion.
- Rodney Crowell’s Adventure in Song will be following all protocols and safety measures set by the CDC, the state of Tennessee, and additional regulations set at local and business levels. This will include wearing a face covering and maintaining a minimum of 6 feet in all group settings. Furthermore, Dreamcatcher and Rodney Crowell will be constantly and regularly updating our protocols to keep everyone safe on every level.
For complete details please see our Registration and Payment Policy
Rodney Crowell's Adventures in Song will be following all protocols and safety measures set by the CDC, the state of Tennessee, and additional regulations set at local and business levels. This will include wearing a face covering, regular use of hand sanitizer and handwashing, as well as social distancing in all group settings. Wherever possible, meetings and gatherings will take place outdoors, and all safety protocols will be strictly enforced. Furthermore, Dreamcatcher and Rodney Crowell will be constantly and regularly updating our protocols to keep everyone safe on every level.
As of January 2021, all attendees will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to attend this event. If you are unable to get a COVID-19 vaccination before the event, please let us know. We will instead ask for a negative test result from 3-5 days before the event, and will test you again upon your arrival on site.